Leadership: Contemporary Critical Perspectives
*Shortlisted in the Management and Leadership Textbook Category at CMI Management Book of the Year Awards 2016*
Instructors - Electronic inspection copies are available or contact your local sales representative for an inspection copy of the print version.
The authors, an international team of experts, guide students on an entertaining journey through key concepts, contemporary issues and debates in leadership studies.
- Understand how theory comes to life through a fascinating selection of case studies, ranging from political leaders such as Tony Blair to business leaders such as Steve Jobs, and from leadership in the arts to leadership in gang culture.
- Be inspired by the ‘Leadership on screen’ feature, which encourages analysis of how leadership is represented in film and TV, including The Dark Knight, Game of Thrones, The Hunger Games and Grey's Anatomy.
- Visit the companion website for access to additional resources including author videos and journal articles.
Critical and rigorous, yet also easy to digest, this text is ideal for students and practitioners with or without any prior knowledge of the field.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 328 pages
- Brigid Carroll(Editor) Jackie Ford(Editor) Scott Taylor(Editor)
- SAGE Publications Ltd; 1 edition (6 May 2015)
- Business, Finance & Law
|The message text*:|