The Manager's Guide to Fostering Innovation and Creativity in Teams (Briefcase Books Series)
Unleash your employees’ hidden talent for innovationand creativity―the key to organizational success!
For any organization competing today, nothing is more important than building teams ofcreative thinkers and problem solvers. With practical, simple-to-implement leadershiptechniques, Manager’s Guide to Fostering Innovation and Creativity in Teams explains howyou can
- Create an environment that gets people thinking creatively
- Align teams to work toward creative, original solutions
- Lead the charge toward a newly innovative organization
- Build a self-sustaining culture of innovation
Use Manager’s Guide to Fostering Innovation and Creativity in Teams to generate betterbusiness ideas, create a more compelling workplace, and lead your company well into thetwenty-first century.
Briefcase Books, written specifically for today’s busy manager, feature eye-catching icons, checklists,and sidebars to guide managers step-by-step through everyday workplace situations. Look for theseinnovative design features to help you navigate through each page:
- Clear definitions of key terms, concepts, and jargon
- Tactics and strategies for driving innovation and creativity within teams and organizations
- Insider tips for getting the most innovative and creative thinking from your teams
- Practical advice for building creative teams
- Warning signs when creating teams focused on innovation and creativity
- Stories and insights from the experiences of others
- Specific creative-thinking procedures, tactics, and hands-on techniques
Charles Prather, Ph.D., ispresident of Bottom Line Innovation Associates, Inc.,a firm that helps organizations develop innovation asa core competency.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
American Empire and the Political Economy of Global Finance (International Political Economy Series)